Friday, January 22, 2010

Cookie party!

Jenna's 5th birthday party was a success! I made cut out cookies of everyone's name and they all decorated their cookies.

Some kids had long names and likewise got more cookies ;). However some kids ate all their cookies without even decorating them. So they ate cookies, cake, and ice cream - only a little sugar.

Sarah kept saying "where my pesents?" Poor Sarah.

In other news:
  1. I just received the best news ever from my dean. I was previously scheduled to teach 4 nights next semester and 2 online classes. That would be a lot and I'd be really busy and tired. She just emailed me and took away two nights so now I'll be teaching two onsite and two online. Yea!!
  2. I'm about halfway through In Conquest Born by C.S. Friedman. It is an excellent book and her writing is so rich.
  3. Erik got his new computer for his birthday (it's a very early birthday present). So he has been playing a lot of games and constantly showing me the graphics. Look at this honey, oh... look at this.... you can see the grass move when I walk!
  4. We've been playing squash a lot but I think we are going to try spinning as well. That will be comical to see.
  5. 72 points on quiddler today. No cool words to speak of.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute pic of Jenna. I just want to pinch those cheeks!

~Mishy