Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sarah and Star Wars

Sarah has been obsessed with Star Wars since we went to a Star Wars party at the library.  We watched Star Wars tonight and Sarah ran away several times when Darth Vader showed up on the screen.  But at other times she was glued to the TV loving the movie! Yes... a 3 year old watched Star Wars :).  It was fun.  And scary.

Jenna asked too many questions and talked constantly. At one point in the movie she said she didn't really know what was going on. To which I replied "if you would pay attention instead of talking you might know!".

Anyway - this is a video of Sarah discussing how she would beat Darth Vader (because she is so menacing...).

Unfortunately Erik was gone playing racquetball during the movie so I had three kids on me wanting to cuddle.  I love cuddling but there is only so much room in my lap. 

Erik has been playing racquetball every week with Nick.  I've been amazed at how muscular his legs have gotten.  Tonight he burned 950 calories playing racquetball.  Wow!  I could eat 10 cheesecakes if I burned that many calories (maybe not).

I just got Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan from the library.  Yea!! The second Percy Jackson book.  I can't wait to read it.

I made the word "toker" on Quiddler today.  One of my favorite songs is The Joker by Steve Miller band so I was SO happy Toker was an actual word :). 86 points!

2 comments:

Joel said...

I've never before been so proud of my goddaughter. :)

Anonymous said...

Amanda watched Star wars so much she could repeat the lines and she was 3. Nana