Sunday, July 03, 2011

100100

My friend Lynn from Dale Lynn Photography took fabulous pictures of the kids at Innis Woods Gardens.  It is a beautiful place and the pictures turned out great.  Innis Woods is going on our list of frequently visited places - I had no idea something so beautiful was this close to me.



My birthday is coming up soon and Erik made a scavenger hunt with post-it notes so that I could find all my gifts.  He put riddles like "I make little waves" to give me a clue that the next clue was in the microwave.  It was AWESOME!  And I got cake pans, a cake carrier, and a new frying pan.  This was so much fun.



Then we had ice cream cake for lunch (yes that's all I ate for lunch).  We didn't have 36 candles so Erik wrote 36 on the cake in binary.

Yes in binary.

100100

In even more exciting news, we got a fish tank and two fish.  Sarah named her fish "mushroom" and Jenna named her fish "Jenna".  Now we have to remember to feed the fish everyday.




79 points on Quiddler today!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the binary code on your cake. So creative! I'll have to do that for my BIL for his birthday, since he can read it.

I am going to set up a time to get to Innis with my photographer friend as well! I haven't been there but she keeps asking me to go there with her. I can't wait to see it.

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Mushroom? Really? What a silly girl.

~Missy