Monday, November 14, 2011

Mom and Dad: 40 years


Surprise Mom and Dad!

For months my sisters and I have been planning a surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary party for my parents.  I was sure they knew about it - turns out they didn't! It really was a surprise.

We planned it for the same weekend as Missy's birthday so they wouldn't suspect. Then we sent invitations to their friends and planned the party all on the sly.  I'm so glad they didn't suspect :).



Friends at the party (wearing red was the theme since 40 years is ruby)

The wedding party (Dad, Aunt Elaine - Maid of Honor, Mom, and Denny - Best Man)
Mom and Dad 40 years ago!
 It was a fantastic weekend; however now we have to top this for their 50th anniversary!  The pressure is on.

Why does this stool have shoes?  Oh... we have 3 kids.

Matthew after eating a cupcake with red frosting

93 points on Quiddler today

No comments: