Monday, December 17, 2012

The newest Cooper

Jenna and Sarah finished up their gymnastics classes for the year. They really enjoyed it and I took some pictures at the last class. During one class Matthew pulled the fire alarm and a police officer had to come and talk to us. It was hilarious since he talked to Matthew so seriously "now you know son, you can't pull the fire alarm." Right. It was like deer in the headlights.
Sarah at gymnastics

Jenna at gymnastics
 From Dave and Becca for Christmas I got a salad spinner. Yipee! I'm so excited they knew exactly what I wanted :). Now we can have fresh, yummy salad from our lettuce in the garden!
Salad spinner! 
 Last weekend we went to see Grandma and Grandpa in West Virginia and came back with a new family member! We brought back Panda, their black and white cat to see if he would like it here. The kids are so ecstatic. They missed Scruffles so much and are so happy to have Panda. He is 16 years old and is fine with the kids smothering him.
Panda

The kids in their cute Christmas outfits
77 points on Quiddler today

4 comments:

DVK said...

Joel will have to confirm - but I'm pretty sure I've met that cat...

Gina Cooper said...

Yes I'm sure you have. Erik's parents have had him a long time and now they gave him to us! I know Joel loved Panda too!

Joel said...

You certainly have met Panda. Panda is my second favorite cat ever (after Scruff, of course). That's awesome that you guys have him now!

DVK said...

"It's a small world after all"...