Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Twenty facts

Since Joel posted 25 facts I thought I would do the same thing as Joel. Because basically, I'm a copy cat.


  1. I'm not short. I don't know why everyone thinks so.
  2. I do not know how to do makeup or my hair even though I'm well into my 30s.
  3. Gangsta music is fun and I really wish I could dance hip hop without looking like Elaine
  4. Most of the time I would rather live with a headache than take tylenol. I'm getting better though about taking medicine.
  5. If I have a lot of errands and am really busy I will still come back home and make myself a sandwich or take a pb sandwich with me. I tend to forget about fast food.
  6. For Christmas my Mom bought me fancy peanut butter. My day isn't complete if I don't eat some peanut butter.
  7. I like to sweat every day. Even if I just do a few exercises for 10 minutes.
  8. Since 1995 I've kept a prayer journal and have only missed writing in it probably a month's worth over the past 17 years.
  9. I'm not a fan of pop or french fries. I think this makes me un-American.
  10. My weird social anxiety is raising my hand in class. In my language arts class in high school I kept a log of every time I raised my hand since participation was part of the grade. I wanted to prove that I had participated. 
  11. I really hate looking or feeling stupid (see #10).
  12. I played saxophone from 5th - 12th grade and think the tenor saxophone has the most beautiful sound of any instrument.
  13. I worked at an ice cream shop after high school. Any mistakes in an order we were able to eat. Someone ordered a peanut butter shake and then changed their mind. I still remember my elation at that!
  14. Both Erik and I started at OSU as chemical engineering majors. I changed my major to mechanical engineering and am glad I chose this major - it was fun.
  15. In the 8th grade I found the science fiction section of the library and never looked back.
  16. In high school my friend Susan and I decided to be vegetarians. This lasted 3 years for me. She is still a vegetarian. 
  17. I am afraid of basements. 
  18. My first concert was Def Leppard.
  19. I am a cat person.
  20. I'm going to stop at 20 because I really can't think of anything else interesting about me.

No comments: