Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to school for everyone!

School is back in session for all of the Cooper kids! 
Jenna is in 3rd grade and has quite a bit more responsibility this year. Although I've heard 4th grade is when the piles of homework start. She is in the same class as her good friends Abigail and Lauren. Jenna is an amazing reader and top in the class in math. She is constantly amazing me with what she can do!

Sarah is now in the same building as Jenna since she is in Kindergarten. Her schedule is Monday/Thursday/ every other Wednesday. Sarah is also reading pretty well. She's read a few books including the Ear book by Dr. Seuss. On the first day of school I asked Sarah how her day went and her response was "someone at my table was allergic to peanuts so I couldn't eat the reeses peanut butter cup you put in my lunch can I eat it now?"

Today was Matthew's first day of preschool. There are only 3 kids in his class and 3 teachers so he gets a lot of one-on-one time. It should be a great experience. Today when I asked if he wanted to go back to school he said "no". It was the first day though so I'm sure he will like it. He is going to school Tuesday - Friday mornings. So that means I'll have Thursday morning free every week! What will I do with all this time??

Each child on their first day got to pick their favorite meal. Jenna had pancakes, Sarah had shrimp, and Matthew had chichi nana (chicken nuggets).

Now that I have my dream job, Erik has built me a standing desk. I'll be at my computer a lot more so this should be good for me. I'm excited for this new desk.

No comments: