Friday, September 20, 2013

How time flies!

I went to my High School Reunion last weekend. It was wonderful to see people I haven't seen in years. How many years? One of my friends asked if I was going to my 10 year or 20 year reunion. Wow - thanks :).

Angela, Me, Taneia, and Heather
 Seeing some of my friends from high school was amazing. When Susan, Norman and I got together it was like no time had passed at all. The three of us were such good friends in school.
Susan, Me, and Norman
I also got to see my friends who played saxophone with me in band. I don't know if it's like this with all instruments (because all other instruments are inferior), but our saxophone group was pretty tightly knit.

Now that I've switched to online my workload has increased tenfold. I thought on my session off I'd get a break. Apparently no. I'm a subject matter expert for several classes and am doing a ton of modification on courses with tight deadlines. It's been pretty crazy. I feel like I have a real job. Bummer.




Matthew really loves hats. He has been carrying hats on his hands and calling them "hand hats" for awhile. I even bought him a hat at goodwill for him to carry around. Erik didn't want him playing with his "good" hats.
Matthew <3 hats

Speaking of how time flies - my friend Jen was planning on getting rid of her blue chair. Prior to that, we snapped a picture of Jenna and Nicholas sitting in the chair. We had several pictures of them together when they were babies.We had to get a picture now that they are older.


Jenna and Nicholas (1 year old and 8 years old)
I also had this picture of when Jenna was only a month and a half old and Nicholas is about 5 months old. You can see the size difference between the two kids. Although the size difference is much smaller now, they are still good friends.
Jenna and Nicholas in March 2005

No comments: