Wednesday, January 01, 2014

20 ups and downs of the year

This year was filled with many ups and downs. Here is my recap of the year

  1. Best Wedding - Missy and Dave's in April. Congratulations!
  2. Best Vacation - Paris, obviously
  3. Funniest Joke - Person 1: I'm really cold, person 2: Go stand in the corner, person 1: why? person 2: A corner is always 90°
  4. New Ministry - We Are Cherished
  5. Most Heartbreaking moment - the passing of my good friend Lynn
  6. Best New neighbors - my in-laws
  7. Favorite day of the week - Thursday, all the kids are in school
  8. New Favorite animal - puffin, we bought peanut butter puffin cereal at Trader Joes and it was so good, my new favorite animal is a puffin
  9. Favorite monitor configuration - dual
  10. New Favorite mac and cheese - Annies, no yellow #5
  11. Favorite book - The Unincorporated Man
  12. Best new comforter - Natural comfort microfiber from amazon, warm - so warm!
  13. Favorite movie - Man of Steel
  14. Best new job - my full time online job
  15. Favorite song - Natalie Grant "Your Great Name", this song was not released this year but I like to sing it, a lot, loudly...
  16. Favorite key on the keyboard - Delete
  17. Favorite archery, fishing, and zip lining experience - Women in the Outdoors
  18. Favorite family size - 7 (5 humans + two cats)
  19. Favorite list - Animals and magical creatures 
  20. Worst technology disappointment - Matthew breaking my new Windows 8 tablet
What was your best moment/worst moment of the year?

No comments: