Monday, March 24, 2014

Bulletproof coffee

Erik and his coffee
Erik is seriously on a diet. In fact the only thing he "eats" for breakfast now is bulletproof coffee. It keeps him full all morning and gives him energy. He really likes it. Since I gave up coffee for lent, I had to wait until Sunday to try it. I drank the coffee before church and was only slightly hungry for lunch after church. It really does work. I'm not going to do it because I like eating ;). See recipe below.

 Erik's bulletproof coffee:
1 cup of hot coffee
2 tblsp coconut oil
1 tblsp butter (optional)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp cocoa powder
dog shirt and bob pants - Matthew's favorite outfit
 I also had to include some cute pictures of Matthew. This is his favorite outfit - dog shirt with spongebob pants. He has never seen spongebob but he really likes these pants. Matthew is now going to an integrated class at preschool. Here he is riding scooters with some of the other kids. He loves it.
Scooters at preschool
 So Erik made me a beautiful spice rack several years ago and I really loved it. However I bake a lot and cook a lot. A LOT. And the spices just didn't fit. Every time we walked by the spice rack we would knock something down. We found someone on etsy to make an epic spice rack for us. This epic spice rack now has all our spices on it and even our vinegars and cooking wines. I love it!! Now Erik's spice rack has been moved to hold knick knacks and other unimportant items.
Epic spice rack
58 points on Quiddler today

No comments: