Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Green Pi

Every March 14 we celebrate Pi day. Next year will be really exciting since it will be 3/14/15!! At 9:26am we will have a party!
                                                                                                 
To celebrate pi day I made a key lime pie, Tricia made pizza pie and blueberry pie and Andria made french silk pie. We all ate a piece of each pie. I made a delicious peanut butter pie for the kids too. This pie had a crushed nutter butter crust and was divine!
Pi day party!
 Our Monday morning women's Bible study takes turns making breakfast. On St. Patrick's day the person making breakfast (Jaye) brought green eggs and ham. How fun! She also brought green yogurt and shamrock muffins. I loved it.
Green eggs and ham for St. Patricks day
 Sarah made white board sentences describing me and Erik. It is so cute - she just sounded out the words. She has impressed me with how quickly she has picked up writing and reading.
My Daddy by Sarah

My Mommy by Sarah (Jenna wanted to be in the pic)
Tomorrow is the first day of spring. I'm so excited for warmer weather. We have several camping trips and vacations planned this summer. I can't wait!
67 points on Quiddler today

No comments: