Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Easter Eggs


Today we decorated Easter Eggs! Erik (as usual) offered a million reasons why he should be excused from participating in this yearly family event but he failed to convince me. This year Jenna participated too!!
Here is a picture of her with all of the eggs. Unfortunately when we gave her an egg, she thought it would be fun to bang it on the table. Luckily they were hard boiled. Now I know not to give her raw eggs when I'm cooking.

We had an excellent trip to Cincinnati! Jenna had a wonderful time with Nicholas and we were happy to see Randy and Julie again. We will have to visit them again soon.

The weather is warming up and our tree out front is starting to bud. Spring is such a wonderful time of year. I'm anxious to get out with Jenna and go to parks and revel in the sunlight! Unfortunately Erik found out that he will be working on a customer site 4 days a week until the middle of May. I love that he works from home, and both Jenna and I will miss him terribly during the day. Leaving one's house for work is overrated :).

No comments: