Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday and Apple bars

Today is Good Friday and Easter is only two days away. Easter is a holiday filled with goodies and pastel colors and spring. Who doesn't love Easter? We go to church and celebrate Christ's resurrection then stuff ourselves with chocolate peanut butter eggs (seems to fit right?).

This lenten season has taught me to be more creative with sweets. I have found a recipe for apple bars that have 140 calories and are absolutely delicious: http://cookie.allrecipes.com/az/AppleSquares.asp
Not chocolate but still awesome.

Now that I'm dwelling on chocolate, let me list my top five candy items (not all bars).
  1. Reeces peanut butter cups (obviously!)
  2. Peanut M&Ms
  3. Take 5
  4. Nestle toll house cookie bar
  5. Kit Kat
Yesterday I fasted and prayed about my class. I decided not to confront them about their rudeness but rather just let it go. So having not eaten anything all day I decided to go to Starbucks and get a coffee before class last night. Well I was bouncing off the walls so even if they were rude to me I didn't notice. Maybe that is the answer to all my problems :).

I got 75 points today in Quiddler with a max of 70. I had the word "fitted" to get me 5 bonus pts!

No comments: