Wednesday, April 19, 2006

EQ


Erik and I love to play EverQuest together. We created new characters with the names Foxxmulder and Danasculley and played with them for awhile, but apparently those names are in violation so we had to change them. Our main characters are Kire and Trillian. Here is a screen shot:

I am the shadowknight and he is the lizard mage. I'm not sure why he wanted to be a lizard (iksar). Lizards are slimy and yucky. To each his own I guess.

I'm currently reading the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. I really like it (knowing it is fiction but well written) and am excited about the movie. Even more so than the movie, I am excited that our pastor at church will be doing a sermon series on the Da Vinci Code: Fact or Fiction. I can't wait for that!!

Jenna has started signing please for everything. If she wants us to read a book or give her something to eat or pick her up, etc. EVERYTHING! It is so cute and wonderful that she is communicating with us. Today she signed please to tell me she was hungry. How cool is that?

Today my Quiddler was atrocious as I only got 64 and the max score was 68 without bonuses. Oh well - you can't have everything. I can't be smart and have a polite daughter *smile*.

No comments: