Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cookie Monster

I put a plate of chocolate chip cookies on our coffee table and walked away to clean up some things around the house. Wouldn't you know it - that little stinker found the cookies and had chocolate all over her face. When I said Jenna! She said MMMM! I wish I had a video camera!!!

She also thinks she is mommy. This is due to the fact that I point to Daddy and say "there's daddy!". Then I point to myself and say "I'm mommy!". Well now when I say, "where's mommy?" she points to herself! She won't be getting a mothers day gift though.

I'm going home to Canton for Mothers day since Erik will be in Florida and I hope to have a good time with my mom. It sounds like my mom has scheduled a pedicure for me and my sisters. Shouldn't it be the other way around?? She's going to watch Jenna.

I got 73 on Quiddler. Not a very good showing considering I got the word lackey which is a 5point bonus!

No comments: