Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful second Mother's Day. Jenna and I went to Canton to visit my family and spent several days there. Jenna got along well with my parent's two cats. I'm not sure they really got along with her though.
Erik got home yesterday from his business trip to Florida. He was out until 11pm every night socializing and mingling with people. Erik doesn't like people so this was a lot for him to handle.
He is leaving again tomorrow to go white water rafting with the guys. I will miss him so much!! Hopefully he won't fall out of the boat :).
We had our second meeting of the Living Free Bible study. It was wonderful again! All of us connect really well and I'm hoping to continue doing Bible studies with them.
Next week in Dayton we are doing a team building exercise and playing wallyball. This sounds scary to me. I am completely out of shape and embarrassed!! I don't know that I can get back in shape in one week :) :).
In Jenna news :) she can do so many signs!!
  1. water
  2. baby
  3. food
  4. bunny
  5. elephant
  6. more
  7. please
  8. head
  9. hair
  10. eye
  11. ear
  12. foot
  13. fish
  14. milk
  15. cheese
  16. bread
She is so amazing! We are working on cookie :)
I only got 52 today on Quiddler - not good!!

No comments: