Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Best Friend

Is it strange that a 15 month old could be my best friend? I love to be with Jenna and now that she is talking more I love hanging out with her. She is my best friend (well her and Erik!). Speaking of best friends, Jen Mast had her 30th birthday today! We went to the zoo today, all our girlfriends and their kids. Jenna had a great time looking at the sheep and goats and all the dirt they were standing in :).
Jen thinks Bug walks like a drunken sailor. She is walking well, it does kind of look like she's drunk though :).
Tomorrow we leave to go camping this weekend - just the girls! Yea!! I can't wait!! Smores....
I made a chocolate peanut butter cake for Jen and bought her 30 presents. I put a riddle on each present that she'll have to solve before she opens it.
I'm glad I'm past 30 and all that childishness - HA!

No comments: