Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Living Free Study

Tonight was the first night of our Bible Study Living Free by Beth Moore. I'm hosting and coleading with Jen. We had four people attend which is a good number - we can be close and really dig into the Word. I'm excited about this study also. I did it before, but I always work better with accountability.

Our camping trip over the weekend was wonderful. It was just the girls and no dirty diapers. We ate smores, relaxed, read books, did devotionals and DID NOT CHANGE DIAPERS!! Did I mention that before? :).

It was also a blessing to me that Erik watched Jenna over the weekend. He is such a good husband and smokin hot. Not every woman is blessed with a husband who is smokin hot but I certainly am!

Today I was proud of myself for getting the word equip in Quiddler, however I lost an A and U at the end and therefore only got 63 as my total score. The good news is that yesterday I finished the set game in 36 seconds - a new record of mine!!
Toodles!!

No comments: