Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Kissing!


Today I went to visit my friend Chistine who just had a baby named Annabelle Grace. She is 2 weeks old today and I brought Jenna to visit her. Jenna loves babies, especially because she can make the baby sign :). I brought sausage and egg casserole and chocolate chip cookie buttons for dinner. I call them chocolate chip cookie buttons because I used the small scoop from Pampered chef to make them and they were so small they looked like buttons. Of course, Jenna loves cookies so they are a perfect size for her.

I have fluid in my ear from my ear infection. It has been there for a few weeks and it feels like I am under water. I'm not sure how to get the water out of my ear. I should just start signing more.

Tonight is the last day of our Living Free study. It will be sad because I've loved this study and the women who have come to it. I hope we can do another study after this one. Tonight we are having chicken kabobs, red potatos, and poke cake. Mmmmm! The chicken kabobs are wonderful. I marinate them for several hours and I have sesame dipping sauce recipe. It is amazing!

Well Jenna is awake from her nap - time to go get her. I got 82 on Quiddler today and made the word: worlds.
Here's a picture of her kissing me!!

No comments: