Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Worry Wart

I never think much about worry. Who thinks about worrying?? Until God smacks you in the face with it. I'm starting a new Bible study called "Calm My Anxious Heart." I've just started it today and WOW! It starts off with these verses:

"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:11-13

Being content in all things. That is my goal. No matter the circumstances, I can always be content -what joy that would bring me!

Since I love lists, I have made a list of my favorite letters of the alphabet:
1. G
2. A
3. C
4. K
5. M
6. J
7. Y

I also got 66 on Quiddler today. Terrible - the # of possible points was 68!

No comments: