Monday, June 19, 2006

COSI


Jenna and I went to COSI yesterday. She had such a good time! There is a big room filled with a water table and toys. She loves to play in the water, and she loves fish...come to think of it, maybe she'll grow up to be a marine biologist. Who knows?
COSI also has a Star Wars exhibit. Apparently it has actual movie gear, like the clothes Han Solo wore during the movies. I'm sure it has other cool things as well but we didn't go see it (not this time!). Next time we will go. I'm excited to see it - I love Star Wars!

I bought Erik a chocolate tasting kit from World Wide Chocolate. It is a chocolate tasting kit for two: http://yhst-84404158564241.stores.yahoo.net/gf-500-s1.html
It was so completely awesome!! We ate each chocolate and rated them then had graham crackers in between to cleanse our palates. It was amazing that all these 15 bars of chocolate were so different even though they were chocolate. We rated them on aroma, taste, texture, and aftertaste. The kit was really neat and I recommend it to anyone. YUM!!!

The first time I tried Quiddler today I got 49 points. Erik had to do it three times and finally got 83. It was a tough one today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Jenna standing next to the blue tub? Was it too high for her to reach? She looks so cute. Is she wearing rain gear?