Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Mark of the Beast?

So today was 6/6/06. On the news and everywhere we have been inundated with references to the mark of the beast. People can be so superstitious! Also, why are people focusing on satan?? I never understood that??? Jesus is the one who is much more interesting.
Anyway, Erik's baby brother Joel is now married! I can't believe it! Megan is now Megan Cooper and there is a third Mrs. Cooper in the family. How exciting :). The wedding was very nice including the part that Jenna was pointing to Daddy (a groomsmen) and yelling "Da Da". God Bless Joel and Megan!!

In other news:
1. Jenna, Erik, and I are all on antibiotics. Erik has a bacterial infection and both Jenna and I have ear infections. All thanks to Dad Cooper - Thanks a lot!!
2. I mowed the lawn for the third time a few days ago. Mowing the lawn is not a fun activity
3. Jenna likes fish and makes the fishy sign all the time.
4. Text twist on yahoo is my new favorite game.

No comments: