Thursday, August 03, 2006

Daddy's Girl


Jenna is such a daddy's girl. She loves to crawl and jump on daddy. He also does Jenna push ups and it's quite a work out. Jenna went to a public pool for the first time on Thursday. She liked it at first but lost her footing and her face went underwater. After that, mommy had to hold her the whole time. It's been so hot - I was hoping she would like the water.

We also went to Der Dutchman in Plain City on Monday. That was fun! It was a buffet and although there was plenty of food to eat, Jenna had more fun watching the people than eating. We got there just in time to have both the breakfast and lunch buffets :).

On a more somber note, the war in the mideast has been on my mind quite a bit lately. I'm hoping America will strongly support Israel and that we can unite in Judeo-Christian values. An end to terrorism (while unlikely) would usher in a time of peace and that is what I am hoping for. Although I can imagine a superhero type person who would unify the middle east and bring a one world order as someone who might also be a Nicolae Carpathia type!
I'll keep praying for Israel.

In a lighter note, I got 69 on Quiddler today which was pitiful.

No comments: