Monday, August 28, 2006

Erik doesn't look too happy that I've snapped a picture of him and Jenna eating potato chips. In New York we had a picnic and the only thing Jenna ate was potato chips. She loves them! She even likes salt and vinegar potato chips. Yuck!

Besides knowing and saying many words, Jenna also says animal sounds. She says bock bock for Chicken, baa baa for Sheep, NeeNee for horse, and woof woof for Dog. So very cute.

My mom is here now watching Jenna since I will be gone Tuesday and Wednesday and Erik is going to Indianapolis on Wed. She said we could go on a date tonight. I'm trying to decide whether to go to a movie or to go out for coffee. If we go to a movie then we'd get to see a movie :). However that would be several hours and it is finals week for me so I"m busy. We will see what we decide.

My mom also brought the scrapbook she is working on for Jenna. It is incredible. I'm so glad she is making this beautiful scrapbook - I would never be able to do something so nice.

On Friday Erik's paternal grandmother died. She lived in Maine and had lived there her whole life in a small town with railroad tracks running through her property (explains why Erik's dad loves trains!). Erik didn't go to the funeral as it was Saturday and was difficult to get a flight on such short notice.

Well I must be off as I need to put Jenna down for her nap. I got 78 today on Quiddler - no bonuses!

No comments: