Sunday, August 13, 2006

Eragon

Tonight the girls and I watched Pride and Prejudice and ate scones, devonshire cream, tea, and popcorn balls. It was so fun! The defonshire cream wasn't sweet and I thought it wouldn't be good, but on the scones it was fabulous! I'm definitely going to make it again. The scones were not sweet either but together everything was delicious!
Christine made popcorn balls and they were yummy as well. I've never made popcorn balls but I should sometime - they are yummy.

A series I'm reading (more for young adult) is coming out as a movie in December. I'm so excited :). The book is titled Eragon and the author is Christopher Paolini (a 16 year old!!). I've included a picture so you can see. It's about a boy who finds a magic egg. The egg turns out to be the last dragon who hatches for him. It's a pretty neat book and there is a second one called Eldest. Fun reading :).

I've also grown to love a new website called Refdesk. Here is the link: http://www.refdesk.com/
I like the content and layout. I've included it as one of my 15 home pages - I love firefox!!
I got a miserable 52 on Quiddler today. Erik beat me by 20 points!

No comments: