Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jenna....not a jock

I was asked to compile a list of words that Jenna says. I thought about it for half an hour and came up with 50 words! After which she said 2 or 3 that I didn't have in the list. This was a good exercise as when I took her to the doctor for her 18 month checkup yesterday and he asked if she said at least 6 words, I could say 6 *10 words at least (not including signs!!). He said he knew she would be off the charts. Of course when we were talking about her physical development and he asked if she ran, jumped or skipped I said no. So she's smart but not good at sports? That's odd...her parents are nothing like that *smile*.
Some words Jenna says:
dress, poop, blanket, box (bok), ball, black, stroller (lolo), broccoli (bokee), trash (tratsch), cup, bib, bubbles (baba), Jenna, bread, cheese, light, bath, chip, elmo, dark, pink, pig, sweep (speep), pop, this, steps, door (doda), dirt, wheel, sock, mama, dada, nana, up, truck, cook, baby, black, bow, eyebrow (ibow), no, cake, beep, juice, duck, boink, fish, book, booboo, yogurt (ogurt)

Today I got 57 on Quiddler with no bonuses :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's perfect just what I wanted. Is she supposed to run and jump at this age?