Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dual cuties, Dual core

I got my new computer! Yea! It is awesome :). Of course, when I went to move my old hard drive to the new computer I realized I hadn't installed a SATA drive yet. I didn't realize how behind the times I have been - so used to fat IDE cables!

We went camping to Buckeye Lake KOA last weekend and had a wonderful time! It was a chocolate themed weekend and we had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and dipped fruit and pound cake into a big chocolate fountain. There was also a chocolate slip and slide (with apparently gallons of chocolate pudding) but we skipped that part. The girls had a fabulous time as well! I did leave the campsite to go to Susan's bachelorette party at Buca De Beppo. That was a great time (see pic). We all had pink shirts saying "friend of the bride" and Susan had a white shirt saying "bride". The night was made more interesting by a special dish from Buca that none of us were expecting (picture NOT included).

Jenna starts preschool on Monday. I can't believe it! She is such a big girl. Even so, she has difficulty saying some things such as lasagna. It comes out as "masagna". In addition, she won't let me "eat Sarah" - Sarah is not food of course! Although sometimes you just want to eat her up. She's so darn cute!

I did horribly at Quiddler today. I got to make the word "valor" but I assumed I'd be able to make a word from "b" "l" and "u" however it wouldn't let me. It seems to me that blu is definitely a word!

1 comment:

Scionic said...

Congrats on your new, awesome computer! Does this mean you're going to be playing a LOT more EQ now? :)

Also, chocolate slip and slide? Where do I sign up!!!

-J