Thursday, May 14, 2009

Do kids make you less busy?

As I was sitting outside in the sandbox the other day, I thought about what my life would be like without my two kids. Certainly on that beautiful sunny day I would not be outside playing in the sandbox. I would be inside working looking outside and thinking it was beautiful. I probably wouldn't have quit my engineering job to teach nights and would be at a computer all day. How my life is different now as I wplay with sand and run around the backyard playing tag and looking for ants. Sarah is always trying to pick up ants!

Since having kids
I laugh
I play
I wonder
I love
I kiss
I hug
I smile
I fix
I splash
I jump
I swing
I run
I hide
I seek
I lead
I follow
I sing
I show
I listen
I stop
I dance
I twirl
I climb
I cry
I worry
I savor
I squeeze

How my life is different yet so blessed for having these beautiful girls!

No comments: