Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring First

Today was the first day of Spring (or Spring first as Jenna says). So we woke up to birds chirping, fresh air and a beautiful sunny sky. What an awesome day!

We took the girls to Glacier Ridge Park in Plain City. While we prefer the atmosphere of Highbanks, Glacier Ridge had nice paved trails for walking. Jenna walked a considerable amount of the trip too. You can see Sarah falling asleep in the wagon in this picture.
After our walk in the woods, we went to Yutzy's Farm Market. It's a fun, family place where you can buy bulk foods, cheese, meat, etc. The best thing we bought was Kettle Corn. This Kettle corn was SO good. I didn't know popcorn could taste like this. Maybe I have had previously low standards for popcorn.
In exciting news, Jenna has mentioned several times that she wants to be baptized. Erik and I wanted to gauge if she really understood that she was committing to follow Christ. Jenna said "I've made Jesus the Lord of my life a million times." So I guess that means something! The thought of being dunked underwater really scares her though so we may wait.
The other picture I posted was Jenna and Sarah's shoe store. They walked throughout our entire house and found all the shoes and put them on the floor. Then they wanted us to come out and try on shoes. So I bought a few pairs (of my own shoes) and had fun but I just had to get a picture. I really think I had turned my back for 15 minutes when they did this to the house.
90 points on quiddler today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is all the shoes in your house? Has Aunt Missy taught those girls nothing? I see I still have work to do....

~Missy

Tim Mast said...

Hanging out in Glacier Ridge and then following up with Yutzy's? It's obvious that someone is more slightly enamored with Plain City. Just come out and admit your crush on 'The PC' and you'll feel much better.