Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where is Thumbkin?





We should be getting new carpet early next week. So Erik is in home improvement mode and is painting all the trim in the house (while I sit on the couch and eat kettle corn). He ripped the carpet out of our closet to paint the trim and in doing so had to move all the shoes.


Jenna was wearing Daddy's shoes all over the house. I just had to snap a picture.


Since today is Sunday and not technically part of Lent, we decided to have a sweet treat and go out for ice cream. So I went out for ice cream. I got a cookie dough concrete mixer (similar to a blizzard from Dairy Queen but WAY better) from Culvers with extra peanut butter and marshmallow cream and chocolate instead of vanilla ice cream. Let me tell you it was fabulous! My sugar was 165 (highest it's been this entire pregnancy but who's counting). Tomorrow is another day - no ice cream for me. But oh yea baby. I'm getting that again!


I was innocently singing "where is thumbkin" with Sarah the other day when I realized her rendition of "where is thumbkin" doesn't quite sound PG. Listen to this video and let me know what you think.


Today was the most awesome day in Quiddler ever! I got the high score 103. I had to take a screen shot - yipee!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that was so funny. I like that Jenna is there to coach her.

~Missy

Cheryl said...

Jenna's a great teacher!!!