Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chunky Monkey

Matthew reached his 2 month milestone on the 20th. Today we went to the Pediatrician and our chunky monkey weighs 14lbs exactly. Sarah and Jenna weighed 14lbs at 6 months. Matthew is only 2 months. He is such a chunk! We are in for a ride with him.


In case you have not heard, there is a silly bandz craze sweeping the world (or at least our part of the world). Our girls have silly bandz, and I even have given them as prizes for Sarah's success with the potty. The girls also absolutely love Matthew and have taken to putting silly bandz on him too (actually Sarah is the one who mostly does this). They want to hold him all the time and really love him.
Matthew's Godparents, Tim and Jen, have chosen the following life verse for him:
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~Isaiah 41:10. Erik says this Bible verse is "manly" although I'm not sure what that means.
The girls start ballet today and Jenna starts kindergarten tomorrow. I'm so nervous for her and I have no idea why!
57 points on Quiddler today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the video of the silly bandz. Matthew was so cute, he was really watching Sarah. Nana