Sunday, September 19, 2010

Carrots and Renovation

I have not posted in a few weeks. One may assume it is because I have started teaching online again, or because I am busy with three kids, or because I am diligently cleaning my house, or that I am looking for additions to my rock collection.

None of these assumptions are correct.

Every night, sometimes twice a night, Erik and I are playing Agricola. We are addicted to this game. We try new strategies every time we play and haven't gotten bored with it yet. Tonight I beat Erik 52-48 (although the one pictured was a different game that I won). I highly recommend this for any gamers!


Last weekend Erik took the girls to the renaissance festival. For some reason, Jon has a carrot in his nose. Fortunately the girls are not following the nose - carrot tradition. They had a great time riding ponies, riding rides, and general renaissance merriment.

I took a video of Matthew squealing and it is posted here. He has an interesting cry. It sounds more like a squeak or squeal. What do you think?

97 points on Quiddler today!

No comments: