Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Shake your money maker!

My sisters are dancing queens. Missy and Amanda both do country line dancing. Missy even writes her own dances and Amanda has done belly dancing!

Considering I come from a family of movers and shakers, what kind of dancing should I aspire to? Obviously hip hop!

I went to a hip hop class on Tuesday and LOVED it!
This is how I imagine myself dancing hip hop:




This is how I actually hip hop:





I'm not really shaking my pompom just yet.






In more important news. I beat Erik at Agricola tonight. Agricola is a strategy game we both like quite a bit but do not own. Erik wins a high percentage of the time at this game, just like Railroad Tycoon. We have played it every night since we borrowed it and I finally won. That doesn't mean we'll stop playing, It just means we are going to the Cheesecake Factory the next time we have a chance to go on a date! Yipee!
81 points on Quiddler today!

No comments: