Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My child has no fear.

Sarah is now in swimming lessons at the Worthington Rec Center. She loves it but Mommy is a little stressed out.


Let's just say Sarah had to be rescued from the deep end by a life guard. The girl has NO FEAR!

She loves it though and that's the most important thing.

In other news:
  1. I got my new Droid. It's so wonderful. I've had it for a week and I can't go back. A data plan is just too awesome. I can search the internet from anywhere. Because it is too much work to walk to my computer sometimes.
  2. I just finished the Thorn by Beverly Lewis and am reading the Charnel Prince by Greg Keyes and Gardens of the Moon (still...this book does not move fast) by Stephen Erikson and the third book of the Conquerors trilogy by Timothy Zahn. I stopped reading Searoad by Ursula K. Leguin. It was good but I needed to take it back to the library.
  3. Our Bible study started up again on Tuesday nights. We are doing the Go Fish study by Andy Stanley and the first week talked about the verse where Jesus says he will make us "fishers of men". Thinking about it now, I wonder why they just dropped everything to follow him. It's pretty cool - I wish I did that.
  4. I went to the Pregnancy Decision Health Center fundraiser on Thursday night. Carol Everett spoke and she was incredible. She was a former abortionist who God called out of the industry. She also had an abortion several years ago and talked about the effects it had on her whole family. Everyone missed that child. It's very hard to hear stories like that. I'm still not sure why our country allows the torture and murder of unborn children.
  5. I was left with i,z,j,c,u,i,u in Quiddler. Now how am I supposed to make any words out of that? I made the word "cuz" and that was it. I only got 61 points today.












No comments: