Tuesday, December 21, 2010

McDonalds FTW!

Matthew is 6 months old. We took the obligatory baby/horse picture so you could notice his growth. He is HUGE! The outfit he is wearing is a 12 month outfit. The arms and legs are a little long but it is tight when snapping his onesie.


I also took some pictures of the girls in ballet. I'm amazed at the disparity between the classes. Sarah's class is doing basic jumps whereas Jenna's class does all these French-named moves (obviously Mommy doesn't know all the ballet words).


Erik and I have gone on an adventure the past two weeks. It has been a tough adventure - taste testing caramel mochas. We have gone to several places and bought a medium caramel mocha and rated them. Then we calculated the quality/price ratio to see which medium caramel mocha was the best. You will be surprised by the results (assuming you actually care).
McDonalds has the best taste/price ratio in both Erik and my opinion. What we were most surprised about is how good Caribou coffee is and how not good Tim Hortons was.
So now we have proof that if a cup of coffee is what you want McDonalds has the best deal in town.
I had been in the mood to do a taste test but all my ideas were shot down by Erik (really, what is wrong with getting a bunch of different apples and trying them to see which one is the best??)
81 points on Quiddler today.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure the "little" on Matthew's shirt is accurate, he is getting so big.

Cute pics of the girls in dance, they look so focused, even Sarah!

~Missy

Anonymous said...

Good pictures! I still watch the videos of Sarah and Jenna. Do you two really have that much time to test all the coffees? Dad wants to know if that is a real pony next to Matthew. Nana

Gina Cooper said...

We will always make time to drink coffee :). Matthew is big enough that it could be a real horse next to him!

YarninMama said...

I love your taste test. Maybe I should do that with Chai - but McDonald's doesn't sell it. I guess I'd have to figure out how much it costs me at home and then figure out who sells it.

BTW, I always thought I didn't like apples because my mom only bought Red Delicious. Now that I've tasted several types of apples, I just don't like Red Delicious. Gala and Honey Crisp are my favorites. Some apples are only available in October so that would be the ideal time for an apple taste test.

Gina Cooper said...

Kimberly- that's a good idea to use home chai tea as well. I should have also included the price of me making a caramel mocha (although I'm sure it would be a lot cheaper!). We must have the same tastes. My favorite apple has always been gala until I tried honeycrisp - wow! It is sooo good :)