Sunday, January 23, 2011

Birthdays!


On Thursday Jenna celebrated her 6 year birthday while Matthew celebrated his 7 month birthday. It was a big day at our house!
Jenna requested a purple cake with purple frosting (shown in picture) and we celebrated with blueberry pancakes.
I took the obligatory picture of Matthew with his stuffed animal to show his growth (there is much growth!). He is soooo big and sooo happy. He is my joy.

The girls absolutely love him. Although he is not getting in their toys yet. Matthew loves to eat (shouldn't it be obvious?) and I snapped some videos of the girls helping to feed him. Here is Jenna and here is Sarah feeding Maffawu.
We met my parents, sisters, and Erik's parents at Ruby Tuesdays in Cambridge to celebrate Jenna's birthday and Dad Cooper's birthday. It was a great time and the kids did really well. Plus Ruby Tuesdays is yummy. That crab cake I had there was amazing! Crab cakes = yum!
39 points on Quiddler today!


No comments: