Friday, January 28, 2011

Princess on Ice

The girls had a fabulous time at Disney Princess on Ice! The tickets were expensive ($30 apiece!) and I wasn't expecting a great show but I was surprised. The show was really good and almost 2 hours! My camera didn't do it justice but you can somewhat see the stage with the huge castle and Cinderella and her prince ice skating. The show was great! The girls dressed up too. In the picture is Sarah, Jenna, Kate, and Paige. They had a wonderful time!


We will certainly want to go next year.

Maybe Matthew will come too. He is getting so big! At his last appointment he weighed in at 21lbs 6oz. Sarah weighs 28 lbs. She's 3. He is 7 months old and a porker! Here is a video of him enjoying the jumperoo (listen closely you can hear it groan under his massive girth).



My attempt to potty train Sarah by just putting her in underwear and "seeing what happened" failed miserably. For a few days I tried this. I think we are back to square one. Potty training is pretty terrible. Jenna maintains that Sarah isn't ready and I should stop forcing her to potty train. Why does my 6 year old have more wisdom than I do?

72 points on Quiddler today and I got to make the word "raiding".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That poor jumperoo!

Umm, let's make sure we invite Aunt Missy to the princesses on ice next year, please? I would dress up too, only for the girls though, yeah, that's it.

~Missy