Saturday, January 15, 2011

On My Honor!

Jenna is now a Daisy Scout. She had her Daisy scout investiture ceremony last Monday. Unfortunately I was teaching and unable to be there. However it went well and Jenna even remembered the girl scout promise and the make new friends song.

In addition, Jenna has lost her two front teeth. She is so adorable! It hasn't caused her problems when speaking. However the morning after she lost her other front tooth, the tooth fairy forgot to put money under her pillow. Luckily a potential disaster was diverted when the tooth fairy ran downstairs and pulled some candy out of the candy box as Jenna was eating breakfast. The tooth fairy was running a little late that day.
Right now I'm teaching C++ and loving it! I haven't taught programming in over a year. (I didn't teach for 3 months after having Matthew so I might be a little rusty). Normally I teach database programming or ASP.NET or VB.NET. C++ is very different yet so much fun to teach.
In other news, today as we were going to make pasta for lunch Erik noticed lots of white things in the pasta. OMG! Bugs!
I am not eating buggy pasta! We discovered 10 boxes of pasta (yes we have a lot of food stores) with little bugs in them. Apparently they are wheat weevils. That was nasty. Then the girls wouldn't even eat the non-buggy pasta. Maybe we should stick to pb&j.
I've already broken most of my New Years Resolutions and it isn't even February. I may have gone to bed only three or four times prior to 12:34am and we're already 15 days into January. I haven't been doing my Bible reading plan. I also have not exercised 3 times a week. This will greatly hinder my ultimate goal of losing my baby weight and getting back down to <=123 pounds. I'm just weird about numbers.
Anyway, maybe I should make New New years resolutions!
43 on Quiddler today!

No comments: