Friday, April 08, 2011

Baptism and Dedication!

On Sunday Jenna was baptized and Matthew was dedicated. It was an incredible ceremony.  Much to Erik's dismay I did get a cake with a picture of the kids on it.  Yes we did eat it too.
I have a picture of Jenna saying her Bible verse prior to being immersed. She did great! 

Matthew was also dedicated the same day. He was happy and Amanda snapped a picture of John, the pastor gnawing on Matthew's fingers in jest.  (obviously in jest, he is not actually a cannibal).  Matthew was happy the entire time which was a blessing.  

My Mom, Missy, Amanda, and Erik's parents all came to the dedication and baptism.  It was so nice to have family here to witness the ceremony.

While Missy was here she was talking about filling out a form with her favorite song.  I was trying to think of my favorite song and realized that it is hard to have a favorite song. It really depends on your mood.
Here are my favorite songs for different moods


72 points on Quiddler today.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

congrats to your kiddos!
It's good to know your pastor isn't a cannibal. HA! And I like your songs. Every wife needs a 'favorite song to annoy the husband.' You're great!