Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm off

I am finally done with this difficult semester.  Yipee!
Today was my first day of my semester off and it was glorious.  I went to hip hop for the first time in 8 weeks, mopped the kitchen floor (which needed it let me tell you), went shopping, and made homemade pizza (pictures later).  It was a wonderful day!
Now I am off for 8 weeks!


We also had a wonderful Easter. I took the girls to an Easter Egg hunt which was absolute mayhem yet we had a great time.  Of course Jenna didn't want to eat her candy since it is unhealthy. 

We went to my parents house for Easter.  While there we visited my Grandmother and took her for a walk in her wheelchair.  She likes to watch the girls and was even humming.


Matthew also turned 10 months on the 20th.  He is incredibly happy and easy going.  When he gets excited he goes crazy.  I just want to pick him up and squeeze him all the time. Maybe by the third one you figure it out I guess.

In the most exciting news of all - Sarah is potty trained!  We only have one in diapers now.  It only took 1 1/2 years but she is finally potty trained.  Hopefully for good.

82 points on Quiddler today.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for potty training! Congrats on being off for 8 weeks too! :)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations, Sarah!!! Gramma and Grampa are so proud of you for being potty trained.
We can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

love, Gramma and Grampa

Cheryl said...

Gina, to you have some good pictures of your children all dressed for Easter? We would love to have some.
The Easter egg hunt looked like fun. Its also great that Jenna and Sarah can get to know your Grandmother.
We love you all,
Mom