Sunday, May 01, 2011

Girls trip!

This weekend we went on the 6th annual girls trip to Hocking Hills. We sat in the hot tub, laughed, prayed, played games, and ate, ate, ate!  Amanda and I had a peanut butter brownie throwdown and I hope to have more throwdowns with her. That was so awesome!

The cabin was beautiful and nestled in the woods in such a peaceful setting.  There was even a hummingbird feeder as well as many other bird feeders so I got my bird fix.

 Jill also braided my hair in two pigtails.  It looked awesome. I just needed a plaid skirt to complete the ensemble.  When I came home the girls wanted me to braid their hair too - which I did. I also snapped a picture of Jill braiding Jenny's hair.  Jill is an expert beautician!

I came home to Matthew climbing the stairs and playing in the plant's dirt. Here he is standing at the table in the playroom eating crayons.  Yum. Yum.  I'm glad he recognized me when I got home.  You never know at 10 months if they really know who you are!

53 points on Quiddler today!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Gina, I love you braids!!! :)

What is a peanutbutter brownie throwdown? Sounds like fun whatever it is.

Can't wait for you all to come here. I've missed seeing you. Hopefully it will be warmer so we can go on a picnic. So far its been a cold spring with just a nice day here and there.

Love, Mom