Monday, September 03, 2012

Pumpkins!

Our "watermelons" turned orange and now I'm 100% sure they are pumpkins. Check out our three pumpkins from the garden. We have a lot more pumpkins growing that we will harvest later (they are still in the green "watermelon" stage). On the counter behind our pumpkins we have tons of tomatoes and cucumbers. We've had a successful year gardening!
Our Pumpkins!
We also finished our 10 day herbal cleanse and are now starting the 14 day burn phase of our 24 day challenge. The diet for the herbal cleanse was pretty strict and we followed it closely. The diet relaxes for the 14 day burn phase so we'll be able to eat carbs again. Yum :).  At the end of the 10 days Erik lost 6 lbs and I lost 3.2 lbs. Yipee! Tomorrow I'll go running and I had better be 6.4 seconds faster per mile.

Yesterday was my last day of class for summer session. I have this next session off. Yea!! I'm not taking any classes either so it should be relaxing and fun.

89 points on Quiddler today

No comments: