Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Friends?


Still friends despite the Ohio State - Michigan rivalry. Can you believe it? Nicole and I even went to Kroger together (decked out in our sweatshirts) and no one looked at us funny. Now we just have to get Mclaine (her new baby girl) to wear a Buckeye cheerleader outfit like Jenna... *smile*

Yesterday I went to an OSU basketball game with my Dad. We had a good time and the Buckeyes won 82-60. So it was a good Buckeye weekend overall! Then Mom and Dad and Jenna and I went to Scramblers today for breakfast. I ate so much that I only ate a banana for lunch. Jenna however still ate lunch. How can she fit so much food into that little body?

We put up the tree today and Jenna and Scruffles were very "hepful". She loved the beads we string on the tree as well as the snowflake ornaments. We'll see how long the tree lasts. It has survived Scruffles before but not a toddler. She can do some damage!

(warning - I am going to rant) I received an email from a student today with the following contents:

MS COOPER, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME! I can not get to my worksheets. I need help. I have to catch up. I can not fail this class. I so loss. I can not get to my email or anything.

It was from an email address something like "chichi9787@yahoo.com". Now first of all: who are you? what specific problems do you have? and what course are you taking? I receive 2-3 emails like this every semester. Do people have any knowledge of business communications?? I prefer a subject such as: Hello Ms. Cooper or Hello Gina even Hello goddess divine
then tell me what your specific problem is and especially your name for goodness sakes! What is the world coming to :).

Today in Quiddler I got -28 points since I lost half my cards. There just weren't enough vowels!!

No comments: