Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Starring - Daddy's Hat!

For some reason Daddy's hat entertained Jenna for a long time yesterday. See video here. She put it on her favorite doll - Woody as well as her own head. Then when the hat was boring, she chased Scruffles. We didn't get a really good chase scene (believe me, there are some where Scruffles runs in terror), but here is a funny one. You can see Scruffles appealing to us for help :).

I'm so excited that Christmas is coming. Next week will be devoted to Christmas cookies and candy. This year Jenna will be able to help but Erik still won't be able to get out of decorating Christmas cookies! No matter how hard he tries - he will be forced.

We watched the Da Vinci Code last night. It was actually good and followed the book remarkably well. It is a good fiction story :).

Lately Jenna has had 10-15 minute meltdowns in which she is completely inconsolable. These will be set off by something completely ordinary. For example, she spilled her bowl of corn flakes (dry - no milk) and started screaming. Dada and I tried to hold her and comfort her but to no avail. She was so upset about this. She wasn't mad at us or throwing a tantrum, she just had a meltdown. The meltdowns I prefer are the triple chocolate kind from Applebees (that was Missy's joke - I thought it was hilarious!).

Today in Quiddler I was left with J, B, D, Y, C. What words can I make with that?? I made by and lost the rest. I couldn't think of any others. So it was a pitiful Quiddler day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see her Shoes that light up!