Friday, November 17, 2006

Go Bucks - Beat Michigan

We are eagerly anticipating the game tomorrow. Jenna will be decked out in her OSU cheerleader out fit and and Erik and I will be donning our scarlet and gray as well. Rumors of cops being flown in and riots surround the festivities. My students were wearing Scarlet and Gray today also. I'm so excited for tomorrow! We're skipping church to watch the game - heathens!!

I tried to take a few videos of Jenna today but as soon as I get the camera out she wouldn't perform. Before we eat we tell her that we are going to pray. She says "pray God Jezzy". Then we say "where is Jesus?" and she says "book, heart". She knows Jesus is in the book (her Bible) and her heart - how cute!!

Today we were reading a book and I asked her to turn the pages. She waited and said "pease". She was waiting for me to say please!!! I usually want her to say please so she was mimicing me. I guess I need to have manners too.

I saw The Prestige Tuesday night and highly recommend it. The acting was excellent and the storyline was great. There was also a twist at the end (several actually) that I didn't pick up on. I'm glad I went to see that movie - it was fun.

71 on Quiddler today: feu is a word?? wonder what it means...

No comments: