Sunday, November 19, 2006

We won!



We won the Michigan game and what a game that was! It was exciting from start to finish. We all went to Nicole's house to watch the game. They are big Michigan fans and were wearing blue and yellow. Of course we were all sporting our scarlet and gray. Nicole and I took a picture together of us - I'll post it later :). For now, on to more important things - our kitchen! I've uploaded a picture of our newly painted, stenciled kitchen complete with our new linoleum. In case you can't see (and actually do care) the design is a series of squares within squares with red, gold and green colors. We are going with a harvest fall type color scheme so this floor fits nicely. Erik painted the stencils on the walls - it looks so nice!!

Today I tried to get a video of Jenna telling us that she prays to God and Jesus and that Jesus is in her heart. However in the video the cat made a noise which distracted her. Distractions are terrible things with toddlers. Her attention span is surprisingly short. Check it out here.

Tomorrow night I'm going to a basketball game with my dad. It should be a fun father-daughter outing. We are going to see OSU play the San Francisco Dons. I hope we win :). Then it will be Thanksgiving! Yum!! Lots of food and fun and family! We are exchanging gifts at Thanksgiving with my side of the family. We have a secret santa gift exchange but since we're all so nosy it's not very secret. This Thanksgiving will be especially fun since we will be leaving Jenna with my parents and we will have the weekend to ourselves!!! I have so many plans of fun activities to do but Erik wants to paint Jenna's room and workout. AAAH! This is supposed to be a vacation - can someone please explain to him about fun??

Today I got 83 points on Quiddler and had to use QAT - what a great word!

No comments: