Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Haircut

We gave Jenna her first haircut! Here is a picture of her with her bangs shorter. She didn't complain while we were cutting her hair. It is crazy curly!! At least now it won't be in her eyes and she'll be able to see.

My new semester is going well, and I've learned a good deal about VB.NET from my online class. I'm really enjoying this course. The courses I'm teaching are also going well and I've been researching podcasting them. I was hoping to start this semester but it looks like it will have to be later.

Today we took Jenna to vote. She didn't actually vote but had fun at the polls. I've had the election results up and refreshing on my computer. We'll see how things turn out.

Scruff had his teeth cleaned on Monday. He was pretty dazed when we picked him up and they even had to extract one of his teeth. I guess he needs to do a better job of brushing *smile*.

In a much smaller election we will be voting on trustees for our Homeowners Association on Thursday. I am not running. In fact, I quit my two year term 1 year early. I'm so glad too - there are too many angry neighbors (generally about stupid things like fences). I'm hoping there are some normal people in my neighborhood but I'm not sure. If we ever move it will be out in the country without a homeowners association!

I got 72 today in Quiddler and they wouldn't let me use "mux". That is a word!!!

No comments: