Saturday, October 11, 2008

David got hitched!

Congratulations David and Becca! On Thursday we flew to Vermont for David and Becca's wedding. They got married outside at Mt. Philo State Park in Burlington, VT. Wow! New England is beautiful in fall. I mean BEAUTIFUL! Flying over Burlington we couldn't take our eyes off of the landscape. This was the perfect place and time to get married. Scratch that, it was the second perfect place and time, the first was Canton, OH on Sept. 6, 1997.

I've included some family pictures as well as a picture of the view. We really couldn't capture the beauty of this place. It was a perfect day too.

In other news:
  1. Jenna's preschool took a Block O picture with all the kids dressed in their buckeye attire. Jenna is part of the big O.
  2. Tomorrow I start my 3 day fast for America and the unborn. We certainly need prayer here.
  3. We are watching the season of firefly and love it!If I had a list of TV shows this one would be very high.
  4. Apparently Diet Coke kills sperm. I'm really not surprised at this fact.
  5. I got 52 on Quiddler today. I was left with CAAH and lost the C. Apparently you can't make a word out of CHAA or even CHA. I really thought CHA was a word!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of the Block O-Nana