Monday, October 27, 2008

Jenna-isms

Why is orange juice orange?


Why do I like cheese?


Why is healthy food healthy?



These are some questions for which I stumble with the answers or my answers are "because God made it that way".


Jenna has also said things like "there are too many boys, how can I choose just one?" after we discussed marriage.



The following is a prayer she and I were saying before bed: Mommy: "Lord please protect our family" Jenna: "from what" Mommy: "from bad things" Jenna: "like what" Mommy: "like sickness and robbers" Jenna: "and ghosts?" Mommy: "yes ghosts too".


My personal favorite is when I was tickling her the other day she said to me "Mommy can you stop being the tickle monster and start being Gina Cooper". As if I had ceased to be myself when tickling her. So cute!


Jenna also has two "chocolate chipper" my little ponies. Because of this we've had several discussions about how to tell them apart. This has led to her asking the question "how can we tell Miss Jessica (her preschool teacher - shown below) from Jessica unicorn (also shown below)." Well I've included both pictures and I'm sure you can't tell the difference. I mean, they're both named Jessica. I'll let you try and figure out who is who.

In other news:

  1. I'm reading three new books that have come out: The Hero of Ages (third Mistborn book), Brisingr (third Eragon book), and the Longing (third Beverly Lewis - Courtship of Nellie Mae Fisher book).
  2. I've put Thomas Covenant on hold.
  3. Sarah is 10 months old (as of the 23rd) and I put her picture up with the white lamb.
  4. Grades were due today at 3pm and I finished them at 2:30am last night. That was a rough night!
  5. I went to lunch yesterday with two girlfriends, one I haven't seen in years!
  6. I got 47 on Quiddler today and made the most awesome word ever: storing and got a 10 point bonus! Unfortunately I was left with a Q and a TH and thus lost lots of points.
  7. Sunday I'll start another 3 day fast for the unborn. FOCA is scary!
  8. I spent a few hours distributing right to life literature this weekend.
  9. Time for bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, wait, which Jessica is Jenna's teacher? I mean, I think I could learn alot from a unicorn, I'm just sayin'

~Miss