Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jenna's Survey About Dad

Ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.

1. What is something dad always says to you?
I'm his girl

2. What makes dad happy?
hugs

3. What makes dad sad?
when I'm not around

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
tickle me

5. What was your dad like as a child?
me

6. How old is your dad?
34

7. How tall is your dad?
Daddy is very tall

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
keeping Sarah and Scruffles away from the fire

9. What does your dad do when you’re not around?
sometimes he goes to work and sometimes he works on his computer

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
a show

11. What is your dad really good at?
painting with mommy

12. What is your dad not very good at?
trying to look underground to find a groundhog or the velveteen rabbit

13. What does your dad do for his job?
work

14. What is your dad's favorite food?
pizza

15. What makes you proud of your dad?
when my daddy comes home for lunch

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
spongebob

17. What do you and your dad do together?
we play together

18. How are you and your dad the same?
we're not even the same

19. How are you and your dad different?
Daddy's hair is shorter

20. How do you know your dad loves you?
he tells me he loves me

21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
a music place

Note: I do not think Erik resembles spongebob, nor do I think Jenna thinks so either. However we just got a book from the library about spongebob so it was fresh in her mind. I'm sure normally she would choose a prince from some Disney movie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great survey. SOme of Jenna's answers are remarkably the same as the answers about you, Gina. :)

Tell Jenna Gramma loves her survey answers and give bot of your girls a big hug and kiss for me.
love, Mom